Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hey Friends
I am pretty much halfway through the MTC. It is crazy but I am sure I will miss the MTC.
Greek is doing great. Yesterday for the first time we taught a full lesson in Greek. That was hard but I learned a lot. It is easy to teach a lesson in a different language, but it is really hard to teach someone and express yourself so that you touch the investigator's heart. I also learned the First Vision in Greek. It is awesome to be able to teach the Restoration in Greek. It's my favorite thing to teach because it brings a strong Spirit when you teach it.
I know that this work is true. I learned this week that it is bigger than me and you. It is an eternal cause, to teach the truth to people and invite them to come unto Christ.
Thank you for your love and your prayers. I love receiving your news and I do my best to answer your letters. Have a great week.
Love
Elder Clement Gaillard

No comments:

Post a Comment