Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Transfer Surprise! I'm in Cyprus!!!

Hey friends!
Transfers calls were made last last Thursday and President Charles announced me that I was leaving for Cyprus! I was really surprised because I really thought that I was going to stay in Paleo Faliro in Athens. Anyway, I am in Nicosia since yesterday, with Elder Okazaki. We are looking forward to have a great transfer! We are living in the center of the city and I love it. It is more quiet and less dirty than Athens but it is also very hot and humid! I am going to have a great winter. I actually cannot tell you a lot about my area and Cyprus because we have only been there for one day but it is a great place.
We ride bike (with helmets) and we have to ride on the left side of the road (Cyprus used to be an English island). It really changes from bus and I really enjoy it.
I will send more news next week. My new address is

Elder Gaillard
6 Princess Anna Street
Flat 23
2373 Agios Dometios
Nicosia
Cyprus

Thanks for your prayers and your support
Elder Gaillard

No comments:

Post a Comment