Thursday, August 6, 2009

Greek is awesome!

Hey Friends!
I love Greek. It is the coolest language ever! This week we finished studying the grammar and now we just need to practice a lot so that we don't think 2 minutes everytime we're looking for a word in our mind. I can actually teach a Greek person now and I'm really excited to tract down the streets of Athens and Greece!
The NTC is still a great place. I am going to miss it. With my companion Elder Rodriguez, we're teaching a "fake' investigator, Bobby Jamison but this man is acting so well that it feels real. We really love teaching him and we're exciting to invite him to get baptize pretty soon.
I love being a missionary! It's really changing my life and I'm excited to help people change their lives pretty soon!
The Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Plan of God for us are really great! Study it again and again. It is so wondeful!
Thanks for your letters and support. Take care!
Elder Clement Gaillard

No comments:

Post a Comment