Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'll be in Greece on Monday!

Hey Friends
I received my flight plans last week. I'm leaving the MTC on Sunday and I'll be in Athens on Monday morning. This is so exciting!
These nine weeks were really fast but I loved them. The MTC is great. I'm going to miss it. So I'm getting ready for the great departure. Greek is doing great but I am terrified to talk to real Greek people. I pray everyday so that my trainer will be the best prepared and that he will help me to get the language!
This week was kind of hard and the results were not the one I wanted but I know that if I work hard, Heavenly Father will always to be there to help me through the mission. My goal is to bring people closer to Christ and I know I can do it. I am really grateful to able to serve a mission and help my Heavenly Father in His work. I saw many blessings in my life since I have been set apart. It is just awesome!
Thanks for your love, support and letters. Next time I'll write from Greece!
Elder Clement Gaillard

No comments:

Post a Comment