Monday, September 7, 2009

Athens is actually awesome!

Hey Friends!
This week's post will be short but I posted photos on Facebook from the MTC and my first weeks in Athens. We had another crazy week here. We are really busy actually!
We went streetboarding this week. It was a lot of fun and we talked to a lot of able. When we were still setting our whiteboard and it was still all white people started to ask us questions!
It was also a hard week. We were expecting a lot and not a lot happened. Even with good planning and lot of faith the work is still hard and we could get discouraged pretty easily. However we have everyday experiences that makes us smile and we feel that Heavenly Father loves us very much! I'm really grateful for being in Greece and doing what I'm doing. I am tired everynight but I am also happy!
Last friday we went for drycleaning and the guy working there was really nice. He really saw us as good people and representatives of Christ and we had a really good conversation. Greek is full of people like that and that's why I like to go out everyday!
Thanks for your love and prayers!
Elder Clement Gaillard

No comments:

Post a Comment