Monday, September 14, 2009

One month done, 21 left !!!

Hey Friends!
I loved this past week. We had a lot of fun here in Athens. I actually improved a lot with my Greek but it still needs a lot of work!
I met a French philosophy teacher last night and we had a really good conversation. That was the first time I used my French in 3 months so I was really happy to talk. Even if we did not see any result with this man, we still left a good impression and he saw that something good was coming from us. I loved seeing that everyday in my mission!
The work is hard here in Greece. We often meet people who try to show us that we are wrong. It's always interesting to listen to them and sometimes I wish I could have enough Greek to leave them with a principle or a doctrinal point that would make them think different about what we are doing.
Last Saterday we went on a exchange and I spent a day in the old Port of Pireias. It's beautiful with a lot of boats of all kind. I loved it. Athens is really big but it has a lot of cool place to visit.
Thanks for your love and prayers. Good luck for those who come to school!
Elder Clement Gaillard

No comments:

Post a Comment